Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms [or changes are required], please contact us to discuss. In placing your order you accept the following general terms and conditions.
Information about us and how to contact us
- We are Orange Square Company Limited (the official authorised distributor of Creed in the UK) a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 02593245 and our registered office is at 16th Floor, 200 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4HD. Our registered VAT number is 562910541.
- You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team on +44 1988 222026 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
- These general terms and conditions (the "Conditions") apply to:
Terms and Use of Website
- Exclusion of Liability for External Links: The Website may provide links to external Internet sites. Orange Square hereby declares explicitly that it has no influence on the layout or content of the linked pages and dissociates itself expressly from all contents of all linked pages of third parties. Orange Square shall not be liable for the use or content of Internet sites that link to this site orwhich are linked from it. Our privacy and cookie notice do not apply to any collection and processing of your personal data on or through such external sites. Our privacy and cookie notice do not apply to any collection and processing of your personal data on or through such external sites.
- Information on the Website: The information on the Website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Even though Orange Square has composed its Website with care, the information, texts, documents, graphics, movies, music and/or other services/information on it may contain errors or be otherwise incorrect or incomplete. Orange Square does not guarantee that the Website and/or the information is free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website and/or Information is correct, up to date and accurate. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Orange Square shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Website, including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of such information or the Website, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of Orange Square. Orange Square shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with this Website, including – but not limited to – damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- Intellectual Property: All brand names, logo, product names and titles used on the Website are trademarks or trade names of Creed or third party trade mark or trade name holders. You are not allowed to use or reproduce any such trademarks, logo or trade names as this may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights. The rights in the Website design, texts, documents, movies, music and/or other services and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source codes, software and all other material on this Website are owned by or licensed to Orange Square and/or its suppliers and subcontractors. You are only allowed to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Website to the extent this is necessary for the purpose of placing an order with us, or for using the Website as a shopping resource. You are not allowed to make any other use of the information and materials on this Website, including reproduction for purposes other than the one mentioned above, modification, distribution or republication. Should you wish to use materials or information from this Website, you need our prior written approval to do so.
Eligibility and Ordering
- You can order as a registered user or as a guest. You need an email address to place an order, and you may need to set your browser to accept both cookies and pop-ups in order to be able to use all the functionalities of the Website, which includes adding products to your shopping cart and submitting your order.
- To place an order you must be at least 16 years old, or older if that is required under applicable law to enter into agreement with Orange Square, and you must be a consumer - not a reseller.
Our contract with you
- When we receive an order from you we will send you an acknowledgement of the order to confirm that we are processing it. This processing will include a range of appropriate and prudent fraud checks and a review of our available stock. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we send you a further email informing you that we have accepted it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing by email. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because the payment details submitted did not pass our fraud checking criteria for whatever reason, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. If payment has already been made by you, we will arrange to refund you any sums paid for your order or any part of your order that has not been accepted in a timely manner.
- We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we acknowledge your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only sell to the UK, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles & the Chanel Islands. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in these territories. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the above territories
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Our delivery times and costs are as follows:
- Standard delivery within the UK is FREE on orders over £50 or £4.50 for orders under £50. Please allow up to 3 additional working days for engraved orders to be shipped and please allow 3-5 working days to receive your order, from the date your order is shipped (this may increase to 7 working days during peak trading times e.g. Christmas and promotional periods).
- Next Day & Nominated Delivery: £6.50 - Available Monday to Friday for orders placed before 1pm (subject to availability). Select your preferred date within a 2 week window (Despite our best efforts, we cannot always guarantee your parcel will be delivered on the requested delivery date due to reasons outside of our control). This service does not include Saturday or Sunday delivery. Please note, Next Day & Nominated Day shipping is only available for UK mainland delivery addresses. For Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Chanel Islands, and some other "remote delivery addresses", orders will be shipped using Royal Mail.
- Saturday Delivery: £11.50 - Orders placed before 1pm on Friday - UK Mainland Only.
- All orders are dispatched via a recorded service and will require a signature.
- A one hour delivery slot will be allocated to Next Day, Nominated Day & Saturday delivery methods. You will receive an email and/or a text message when your order is shipped (please ensure you provide correct contact details at the checkout).
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- Depending on the delivery method selected, if no one is available at your nominated address to take delivery, the courier may leave your parcel in a safe place, attempt to leave your parcel with a neighbour, reattempt delivery the next working day or send your parcel to your local depot for collection. You will receive an email or text message from the courier to detail where your parcel has been left. If you fail to pick up your parcel from your local depot or arrange a re-delivery with the courier service, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse. If the parcel is returned to our warehouse, we will end the contract and clause 10.1 will apply.
- You have legal rights if we deliver any product late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- We have refused to deliver the goods;
- Delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances);
- You told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- A product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you provided, or upon collection.
- You own the product (defined as "goods") once we have received payment in full.
Your rights to end the contract
- Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed, you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 9;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you may have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 8.5.
- If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at 8.2.1 to 8.2.3 below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- We have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- There is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 30 days and receive a refund provided you return your product in a resellable condition. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them or have been damaged or used by you.
- Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 8.1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for goods is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided.
How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
- To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email: Call customer services on+44 1988 222026 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online: Via our contact us page.
- If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. Please call Customer Services on +44 330 053 2398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our full range of return services. For goods being returned for no reason other than you have changed your mind, you are required to return the goods in the same condition in which it was sold to you, with any hygiene and protective seals still intact.
- When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- If the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- If you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you may be liable for the costs of return.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products (excluding any premium delivery service costs), by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
Our rights to end the contract
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in accordance with clause 8.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products.
If there is a problem with the product
- If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at+44 1988 222026 or write to us at email@example.com.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
- This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to a full refund if your goods are faulty and you send them back to us within thirty days. In addition, you have up to 14 days: the right to change your mind, provided you follow the process set out in clause 7. We will also provide you with the benefit of any manufacturer warranties provided in connection with the products.
- If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us. Before returning the good(s) please call Customer Services on+44 1988 222026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be on hand to assist with your return query.
Price and payment
- The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 10.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- We accept payment with VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, VISA Electron & Delta, Apple Pay, Paypal & Klarna. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you.
- In cooperation with Klarna Financial Services UK Limited (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna: Pay Later 30 & Pay in 3 Instalments. Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
- We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
Other important terms
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
Extended Returns Policy
- We have extended our returns policy for Christmas. Returns for purchases made between 1st November and 31st December 2023 will be accepted until 31st January 2024, if it is an unwanted or unsuitable gift. Subject to inspections. All other returns terms & conditions still apply. Please refer to our Standard Returns Policy for further details.
- Engraving is only available on selected products from creedfragrances.co.uk. Only one engraving per item to a maximum of 40 characters is possible, using characters A-Z and 1-10 and common punctuation only.
- The engraving service costs £20 per product engraved. Payment for engraved products must be made prior to the commencement of the engraving.
- Orders for engraved products cannot be cancelled or changed once your order has been placed. It is the customer’s responsibility to supply the engraving message, and we will not be held responsible for customer generated mistakes, errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammatical errors, order quantity, or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before submitting.
- Engraved goods cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
- Engraving will take up to 3 working days to be processed and shipped. Express delivery is available at the checkout for engraved items, however, lead time for engraving does not change. Once your order has been engraved, it will be shipped on an express service if you have selected this.
- All personalised messages with expletive language will be rejected. Engraved messages must be in English. Engraving must be ordered at the time of purchase and cannot be revised after the order is accepted.
Leather Hot Foil Monogramming
- Leather Hot Foil Monogramming is only available on Leather Fragrance Sleeves (50ml, 75ml and 100ml) from creedfragrances.co.uk. Personalisation is not currently available on Leather Sleeves when purchased as part of our Leather Sleeve & Fragrance Duos.
- Only one monogramming can be actioned per item. Up to 3 letters (A-Z) is possible. Numbers, punctuation and symbols are not accepted.
- All personalised messages with expletive language will be rejected. Monogrammed messages must be in basic Latin script alphabet.
- The Hot Foil Monogramming service costs £15 per product. Payment for Monogramming products must be made prior to the commencement of the personalisation.
- Orders for monogrammed products cannot be cancelled or changed once your order has been placed. It is the customer’s responsibility to supply the personalised message, and we will not be held responsible for customer generated mistakes, errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammatical errors, order quantity, or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before submitting.
- Personalised goods cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
- Monogramming may take up to 3 working days to be processed and shipped. Express delivery is available at the checkout for personalised items, however, for orders containing monogramming, your lead time will be calculated and your nearest available delivery slot for “Next Day and Nominated Day Delivery” will be 3 working days after the date you’re placing your order. Once your order has been Monogrammed, it will be shipped on the express service if you have selected this.
- Hot Foil Monogramming must be ordered at the time of purchase and cannot be revised after the order is accepted.
- Creed e-gift cards can be used in full or part to pay for products on creedfragrances.co.uk only.
- E-gift cards are valid for a total of 12 months from the point of purchase. Any balance not used after this point, will no longer be valid and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- An e-gift card cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
- If the products purchased online total less than the value of your e-gift card, any balance will be left as credit for you on your e-gift card. If the products purchased online are equal to the total of the e-gift card, the entire e-gift card will be used automatically. E-gift cards can be used towards the purchase of goods at a higher price than its face value upon payment of the difference.
- Where goods you have purchased with an e-gift card are subsequently exchanged for goods of a lower price or returned in full, monies owing will be issued in a new e-gift card. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You can check the balance of your card using the balance checker found under the gift card page.
- E-Gift Cards will be sent directly to your chosen email address upon purchase. A separate confirmation email will be forwarded to the email associated with your account.
- Delivery charges do not apply to e-gift cards.
- E-gift cards are not eligible for the offer of 2 free samples with every order.
- E-gift cards are not available to purchase to customers located outside of the UK mainland.
- If you have any issues with using your e-gift card, please contact Creed Customer Services or call+44 1988 222026.
- We will not accept any liability for lost or for any remaining balance on the e-gift card. If you have made an online payment with an e-gift card in whole or part and any item paid for using the e-gift card is accepted for return the amount owed will be returned in e-gift card balance rather than a cash refund.
Gift Messaging Service
- Creed complimentary gift messaging service is available on all orders placed on creedfragrances.co.uk. You can add the service to your order at the checkout by ticking "yes, please" under the "Is this a gift?" section.
- By adding a gift message to your order, you agree to our gift messaging service terms and conditions.
- It is the customer's responsibility to supply the gift message they would like printed, using the gift message fields located in the checkout. We will not be held responsible for customer generated mistakes, errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammatical errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before submitting.
- Once you have completed your order, changes cannot be made to your gift message.
- Only one gift message can be applied per order. If you are buying gifts for multiple recipients, we advise you to place separate orders.
- Messages are monitored and all personalised gift messages with expletive language will be rejected. Gift messages must be in English or using the Latin alphabet. We cannot currently print non-standardised symbols, emojis or other language alphabets.
Sample Sets *Upon purchase of a sample set you will receive an email with a unique code. You must be signed up to our newsletters to receive your unique code. This code is valid for 30 days from the date you received this email. Offer available on www.creedfragrances.co.uk only. Code is valid for the value of £38 only. Valid for one use. Code can be redeemed against a selection of full-sized fragrances from the Men's, Women's and Universal Sample Sets; Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, Millésime Impérial, Aventus Cologne, Viking Cologne, Virgin Island Water, Silver Mountain Water, Original Vétiver, Wind Flowers, Aventus For Her, Love In Black, Love In White, Love In White For Summer, Acqua Fiorentina and Spring Flower. Code expires 30 days after your code was first issued. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time. Code is not valid against purchases of gift cards, sample sets, accessories, bath & body care, gift sets, discovery sets, travel sets, consultations, Acqua Originale or any fragrance not listed above. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Complimentary Engraving *Offer ends 23:59 on 11th December 2023. Use code ENRAGVE23 at checkout and the discount will be applied. Free personalised engraving is available on selected men’s 100ml and 50ml bottles and women’s 75ml bottles, excluding Absolu Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, Royal Exclusives and Acqua Originale collections. Please allow three working days for your items to be engraved before being shipped. Please note engraving products are non-refundable unless they are faulty. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.